Dog Policy -
We love dogs but we do not allow them in season. This is to ensure the comfort of all our guest. Need to have your beloved pet close by while your on vacation, we understand, check this out (Doggies at the Beach).
Due to poor mannered dogs, the Lighthouse Inn has changed its dog policy. Ensuring a good nights sleep and compfort for everyone staying with us.
We allow dogs from September 15 - May 15
- $15 per night per dog.
- Size: no larger than 50 pounds.
- If you think your dog will bark when you are not in the room, for the consideration of our other guest, you must take him/her with you. No dogs allowed in the breakfast room. When leaving the Lighthouse Inn your dog must go with you or placed in their travel container.
- All dogs must sleep on the floor or in a travel container (not on the bed). An additional cleaning charge of $25.00 will be added to your credit card if we find that your dog has slept on the bed.
- Any damage caused by your dog will be billed to your credit card at the time of cleaning.
We will now only accept the following breeds:
- Affenpinscher, Airedale Terrier, American Hairless Terrier
- Basenji, Bedlington Terrier, Bichon Frise, Border Terrier, Brussels Griffon
- Cairn Terrier, Chinese Crested- Hairless and Powder puff
- Greyhound, Italian Greyhound
- Lhasa Apso
- Maltese, Mexican Hairless
- Norwich Terrier
- Poodles- Toy, Miniature and Standard
- Schnauzer, Scottish Terriers, Shih Tzu
- West Highland White Terrier
- Yorkshire Terrier
If your dog breed is not listed, please go to our Bed and Breakfast Association web site for additional accommodations.